Throughout the year we will publish Impact Reports and Congress Quarterly articles, keeping you informed of the philanthropic work you make possible. Below is a listing of previous publications:
CNSFoundation 2021 Spring CNSQ
- Update from Leadership
- Fundraising Goal for Future Women Leaders in Neurosurgery Scholarship
- Pandemic Can't Stop First Recipient of CNSF International Tumor Observership
CNSFoundation 2020 Impact Report - Read about what our 2020 supporters made possible!
- Schedule of Awards and Scholarships
- Future Women Leaders in Neurosurgery Scholarship
- Inaugural CNS Guidelines Quality Scholar Award
- Our growing Leadership Circle, Friends of the Foundation, Industry Philanthropy Partners and our new Chairman's Circle
CNSFoundation_CNSQ_Future Women Leaders in Neurosurgery Scholarship.pdf
- Martina Stippler announces Future Women Leaders in Neurosurgery Scholarship and fundraising challenge.
- Chair Elad Levy and Vice Chair Alexander Khalessi explain importance of donor voice in their gifts.
CNSFoundation_Fall 2020 Impact Report.pdf
- Strength in supporters responding to our community during COVID
- Third recipient of NINDS/CNSF Getch K12 Scholar Award announced: Nick Au Yong
- Awards and Grants announced
CNSFoundation Winter 2019 Impact Report.pdf
- $1 million CNS Matching Gift launches generosity from community
- Demand in CNS Guidelines more than triples
- International Philanthropy impact