In celebration of our 2021, "Vision for the Future" CNS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas, please consider donating your waived CNS Annual Meeting Fee toward your 2021 gifts to the CNS Foundation.
Recognition of all honorary levels will be given during the CNS Annual Meeting. Donor invitations to Annual Meeting events soon to follow.
- 2021 Leadership Circle - $500+ donation
- 2021 Annual Meeting Ally - donors of their waived $890 CNS Annual Meeting registration fee
- 2021 Vision Circle - $2,000+ donation
- 2021 Innovation Circle - $5,000+ donation
- The Chairman's Circle - generous donors wishing to give Legacy Gifts of $20,000 and more
- 2021 Friends of the Foundation - generous donors of all levels
Yes, I wish to donate now!
Your Donation. Your Impact.
Click below to learn about the CNSF's newest programs, and how your donation makes direct impact on neurosurgery to improve worldwide patient health.
Future Women Leaders in Neurosurgery Scholarship
CNS Guidelines Initiative and Programs
CNS Data Science Award
K12 Webinar Series
International Philanthropy Portfolio