The CNS Foundation Board announces a robust portfolio of opportunities to support and engage our international colleagues. The portfolio offers a range of opportunities to donors interested in supporting our international neurosurgeon colleagues and their patients.
- Create a program that yields meaningful, longitudinal impact on recipient careers.
- Develop a premier neurosurgical US-based international observership program for international neurosurgeon guests
- Promote partnership and communication between CNS and partner societies for the benefit of the specialty.
CNSF Tele-Mentor Program (CNSF TMP)
A one-to-one virtual mentor for each recipient, over a period of 4-6 months.
- Entirely virtual experience.
- One mentored recipient per grant, paired with one volunteer mentor.
- Meet on a mutually agreed schedule.
CNSF International Visitor’s Program (CNSF IVP)
A one-week intensive observership at a volunteer host’s institution, either immediately before or after attending CNS Annual meeting.
- 1-3 weeks, in-person experience, onsite at academic institution of mentor.
- Approximately $3,000 stipend for recipients.
CNSF International Observership Program (IOP)
Recipient to participate in mentored, in-person observership for three months. Award includes:
- 12 weeks, in-person experience, onsite at academic institution of mentor.
- $20,000 award for living and travel and all expenses related to IOP
- Learn more here about the 2019 and 2020 examples of past Tumor Miami IOPs
To become a partner in the CNS Foundation International Portfolio, please reach out to CNS Manager, Courtney Johnson: email@example.com.